An interesting letter I clipped from The Guardian many years ago. I couldn’t find it online so am not able to date it.
Recent blog entries
- Squaring the circle in Brighton and Hove – the full picture on pay & allowances
- Speech to Green Party Spring Conference 2013
- Comment on Welfare Reform from a Council perspective
- Peter James and the Mobile Library
- Trip report – Estonia on e-voting, transport and politics
- Reject the Benefit Cap
- A lasting contribution to our city’s future
- Interview with Association of Green Councillors
- A progressive majority in 2015?
- The draft Green budget for 2013/14 – protecting essential services
Tagsbooks brighton buses business canada cycling diebold e-counting e-voting education elections energy estonia eu finance foi goldsmid gpex09 green health hove india italian licensing links localgov london music old royal alex ORG organic parliament politics preston-street primark privatisation recipe salad seafront tory usa video waste welfare youtube case